New Publication on Ludwig von Bertalanffy and the Viennese Zoology
The Vienna University Press published a new book entitled “Reflexive Innensichten aus der Universität – Disziplinengeschichten zwischen Wissenschaft, Gesellschaft und Politik“ within which the co-authors BCSSS Vize President Gerd Müller and Hans Nemeschkal , both members of the Department of Theoretical Biology, University Vienna, present Ludwig von Bertalanffy in the historical context of the Viennese Zoology. They introduce Bertalanffy as the first thinker of a “Biological Systems Theory” in the framework of the Theorisation of Zoology.
The book is published in German, please find an abstract here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future