“Strategies for Discovering Scientific Systems Principles”. New paper by David Rousseau
On the 25th of September 2017 the latest paper by BCSSS Scientific Council member and leader of the BCSSS Research Group “Systems Science and Philosophy” David Rousseau was published: “Strategies for Discovering Scientific Systems Principles” in the journal “Systems Research and Behavioural Science“, 34(5), pp 527-536. The paper is a contribution the special issue “Realizing Sustainable Futures in Socio-Ecological Systems”.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future