“Strategies for Discovering Scientific Systems Principles”. New paper by David Rousseau
On the 25th of September 2017 the latest paper by BCSSS Scientific Council member and leader of the BCSSS Research Group “Systems Science and Philosophy” David Rousseau was published: “Strategies for Discovering Scientific Systems Principles” in the journal “Systems Research and Behavioural Science“, 34(5), pp 527-536. The paper is a contribution the special issue “Realizing Sustainable Futures in Socio-Ecological Systems”.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought