“Systems Science: Value, Status, Scope & Principles”. A workshop by David Rousseau at the INCOSE EMEA Biennial Workshop
During this year’s INCOSE EMEA Biennial Workshop, held at the Congress Center Rosengarten in Mannheim Germany, from 19th to 20th September 2017, together with Gary Smith (Airbus Defence and Space) our valued BCSSS Scientific Council member David Rousseau conducted a half-day workshop on Systems Science.
Rousseau presented the section on “Systems Science: Value, Status, Scope & Principles”, Smith talked on “Integrating the Systemology structure with projects and Systems Engineering”.
The INCOSE EMEA Workshop 2017 is the event for Systems Engineers from the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa) to contribute to the state of the art in Systems Engineering.
Please find further information here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future