Rational and Irrational Discourses in the Age of Digitalisation
The BCSSS Research Group “Emergent Systems, Information and Society” held a meeting to discuss how populism is reinforced, and how it could be fought, by the use of social media.
(Photo: Ralph-Miklas Dobler)
In the aftermath of a meeting at the BCSSS on “Populism in the perspective of information processes” before Easter 2017 and several contributions at a workshop at the IS4SI Summit Gothenburg 2017 in June – all of which focused on the same topic – ten members of the group gathered on September 21 2017 at the University of Applied Sciences for Technology and Economics), Berlin.
Please find a short report by Rainer E. Zimmermann here.
(Photo: José María Díaz Nafría)
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future