“Systems Science and Philosophy“ Research Group Member David Rousseau visits Tokyo
In March 2016 Research Group Member David Rousseau was invited by the Tokyo Institute
of Technology to present the latest research results of the BCSSS Research Group “Systems Science and Philosophy” in the framework of the 9th International Systems Sciences Symposium: Translational Systems Science, organized by the Center for Agent-based Social Systems Sciences of the Tokyo Institute.
His lecture was called “The Value of General Systemology for Translational Science”.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future