Stefan Blachfellner, Leader of the BCSSS Research Group “Socio-Ecological Systems and Design” appointed as Special Advisor of the European Commission for Mobility and Transport
In March 2016 Stefan Blachfellner, BCSSS Managing Director and leader of the BCSSS Research Group “Socio-Ecological Systems and Design“, was appointed as Special Advisor of the European Commission for Mobility and Transport „to prepare advice on infrastructure, data, apps, services, networks in the context of multi-modality”.
Stefan Blachfellner is working in close collaboration with the cabinet of the Commissioner Violeta Bulc.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future