Stefan Blachfellner appointed as International Advisory Board Member for the Routledge Handbook of Systems Thinking
The editors of the forthcoming Routledge Handbook of Systems Thinking invited Stefan Blachfellner, Managing Director of the Bertalanffy Center for the Study of Systems Science, to join the International Advisory Board.
The Handbook of Systems Thinking will contain new chapters on all of the major approaches to systems thinking applied to management and policy. Each chapter will not only review the historical development of the systems idea in focus, but will also discuss the very latest thinking and future prospects for development, giving the Handbook real contemporary relevance.
The editors have identified Stefan Blachfellner with an international reputation in systems thinking and invited him to make recommendations of chapters and authors for his area of expertise.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison