Reimagining Systems Engineering and Management
During the 2017 International Annual Conference of the American Society for Engineering Management (ASEM), held in Huntsville, Alabama, USA, from 18th to 21st October 2017, BCSSS Scientific Council member David Rousseau co-presented a four-hour workshop called “Systems Science Principles for Supporting the Evolution of Systems”. He was accompanied by Javier Calvo-Amodio (Human Systems Engineering / Manufacturing Systems Engineering, Oregon State University) who led a section on “Applications of Systems Science Principles” and Ronald Barca (Boeing Commercial Aircraft) talking on “A Boeing Production System Example”. Rousseau presented a section on “Complexity, Engineering and the Search for Scientific Systems Principles”.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought