Reimagining Systems Engineering and Management
During the 2017 International Annual Conference of the American Society for Engineering Management (ASEM), held in Huntsville, Alabama, USA, from 18th to 21st October 2017, BCSSS Scientific Council member David Rousseau co-presented a four-hour workshop called “Systems Science Principles for Supporting the Evolution of Systems”. He was accompanied by Javier Calvo-Amodio (Human Systems Engineering / Manufacturing Systems Engineering, Oregon State University) who led a section on “Applications of Systems Science Principles” and Ronald Barca (Boeing Commercial Aircraft) talking on “A Boeing Production System Example”. Rousseau presented a section on “Complexity, Engineering and the Search for Scientific Systems Principles”.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future