“Systems Engineering and the quest for Scientific Systems Principles”. A webinar by David Rousseau
On the 9th of June 2017 David Rousseau, member of the BCSSS Scientific Council and leader of the BCSSS Research Group “Systems Science and Philosophy” presented a webinar on “Systems Engineering and the quest for Scientific Systems Principles” to the members of the Systems Engineering Community of Practice in Modern Technology Solutions Inc. (MTSi). MTSi is an 100% employee-owned engineering services and technology solutions company delivering first-choice capabilities to solve problems of global importance.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future