Two years Research Group on Systems and Informatics
Research, Emergent Systems Information and Society
The Research Group “Emergent Systems, Information and Society ” was founded as Research Group of the Bertalanffy Center, as Arbeitskreis of the Leibniz-Sozietät, and as Special Interest Group of the International Society for the Study of Information in Vienna (IS4SI) two years ago.
See the report the group made on the occasion of the regular general assembly of the IS4SI in Gothenburg on June 16, 2017.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future
advances artificial intelligence bcsss biology blachfellner book bookseries bunge business challenges civilisation cognitive communication computer crossroads design economics efficiency engineering global information innovation linguistics management measuring optics organisation physics quantum response responsibility science society sociology success summit symposium system systems technology trappl university vienna wallner zeilinger