„Learning from European Neighbours” – Meeting the State Secretary for Digitalisation at the German Embassy in Vienna
Thomas Wünsch, State Secretary at the Ministry of Economy, Science and Digitalisation of Saxony-Anhalt, Germany, travelled to Austria with about 20 representatives from the science sector and the health sector and invited key persons of those sectors in Austria. The Minister’s visit stood under the theme “Digitalisation in Health Economy and Medical Technology”. Stefan Blachfellner, Managing Director at the BCSSS and former Special Adviser to the European Commission was invited with Nikolas Popper, BCSSS Vice Treasurer, to meet the Minister at an evening reception in the residence of the Ambassador, on June 28th, 2018.
The two representatives were invited due to their international expertise in the topics and practice of digitalisation and social transformation, in particular Nikolas Popper with his project DexHelpp, a prominent invention for decision support for health policy and planning in Austria.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison