Register now! 2018 NSF Design Circle Workshop: Designing and Developing Global Engineering Systems, Oregon, USA
From 22nd to 24th March 2018 the 2018 NSF Design Circle Workshop: Designing and Developing Global Engineering Systems takes place in Oregon, USA
Organized by the National Science Foundation (NSF) in co-operation with the Oregon State University the goal of this workshop is bring together educators and researchers in the fields of Engineering Design and Systems Engineering to use the state-of-the-art in those fields with the objective of addressing global, real-world challenges that impact people, our planet, and the economy.
We are glad about the participation of our BCSSS member and leader of the BCSSS Research Group Systems Science and Philosophy David Rousseau.
Please find further information here.
For your registration please click here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison