Register now! 2018 NSF Design Circle Workshop: Designing and Developing Global Engineering Systems, Oregon, USA
From 22nd to 24th March 2018 the 2018 NSF Design Circle Workshop: Designing and Developing Global Engineering Systems takes place in Oregon, USA
Organized by the National Science Foundation (NSF) in co-operation with the Oregon State University the goal of this workshop is bring together educators and researchers in the fields of Engineering Design and Systems Engineering to use the state-of-the-art in those fields with the objective of addressing global, real-world challenges that impact people, our planet, and the economy.
We are glad about the participation of our BCSSS member and leader of the BCSSS Research Group Systems Science and Philosophy David Rousseau.
Please find further information here.
For your registration please click here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future