The Anthropocene and Climate Change: An Existential Crisis
BCSSS Fellow, Robert K. Logan, Prof. Emeritus of Physics at the University of Toronto, just completed an article in which he discusses the fine structure of the advent of the anthropocene according to lead technologies. Climate change is, in his opinion, the greatest challenge that humanity faces.
“The time to develop a sustainability strategy is past and as I suggest in my article the time to develop a resiliency strategy to survive the coming crisis we will surely face is NOW”, he is warning.
Read the abstract here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future