Stefan Blachfellner appointed as Secretary General of the IFSR
BCSSS Managing Director, Stefan Blachfellner, was appointed as the new Secretary General of the International Federation for Systems Research (IFSR) on April 13th, 2018, after serving as Vice President before, from 2012-2016. Stefan assumed the function from Gerhard Chroust and will take office on May 1st, 2018. IFSR is a non-profit, scientific and educational organisation comprising close to 50 member organisations around the globe and, thus, makes the largest umbrella organisation for system sciences worldwide. Ray Ison, who is also involved with the BCSSS as a Board Member, is the newly elected President of the IFSR, we sincerely congratulate him. Louis Klein and Nam Nguyen serve as Vice Presidents and, thus, continue their dedicated work for the IFSR.
We at the BCSSS are proud to support the Federation and will happily do our best to represent it. A very first step is the provision of the new postal address for IFSR at Paulanergasse 13/5 in 1040, Vienna.
To review the Minutes of the Board Meeting, please click here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison