Stefan Blachfellner appointed as Secretary General of the IFSR
BCSSS Managing Director, Stefan Blachfellner, was appointed as the new Secretary General of the International Federation for Systems Research (IFSR) on April 13th, 2018, after serving as Vice President before, from 2012-2016. Stefan assumed the function from Gerhard Chroust and will take office on May 1st, 2018. IFSR is a non-profit, scientific and educational organisation comprising close to 50 member organisations around the globe and, thus, makes the largest umbrella organisation for system sciences worldwide. Ray Ison, who is also involved with the BCSSS as a Board Member, is the newly elected President of the IFSR, we sincerely congratulate him. Louis Klein and Nam Nguyen serve as Vice Presidents and, thus, continue their dedicated work for the IFSR.
We at the BCSSS are proud to support the Federation and will happily do our best to represent it. A very first step is the provision of the new postal address for IFSR at Paulanergasse 13/5 in 1040, Vienna.
To review the Minutes of the Board Meeting, please click here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future