Save the Date – 63rd Annual Meeting of the International Society for the Systems Sciences (ISSS2019)
ISSS2019 will be held Friday June 28th to Tuesday July 2nd, 2019 in Corvallis, Oregon, USA. Under the subject of “Nature’s Enduring Patterns: A Path to Systems Literacy” interesting speakers will lecture on systems science and pattern literacy. You can register here for the conference and already have a look at the programme as well as the pre-approved speakers.
You will find all important dates for your early bird registration and your submission here.
The ISSS2019 will be held right after the 2019 annual conference of the American Society for Cybernetics, in a nearby location. Information on this second event can be found here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future