Save the Date – 2019 Annual Conference of the American Society for Cybernetics
“Acting Cybernetically” is the topic of the 2019 annual conference of the American Society for Cybernetics (ASC). It will be held June 24th to 26th in the Department of Theatre and Film at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada on the traditional, ancestral, and unceded territory of the Musqueam people. Details about the event and the registration can be found here. The 2019 ASC conference will be held immediately before the ISSS2019 Conference, close by, in Corvallis, Oregon, allowing participants the opportunity to attend both. Information on the ISSS2019 can be found here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future