Stefan Blachfellner contribution to the new edition of the Newsweek Vantage on “How Global Business is Embracing the Circular Economy”
BCSSS Managing Director, Stefan Blachfellner, contributed to the newest edition of the Newsweek Vantage, dealing with the topic “Going Circular: How Global Business is Embracing the Circular Economy”. The BCSSS was included in the Newsweek edition as a Circular Economy Systems expert organisation.
The Newsweek Vantage makes custom research the bedrock of its editorial content. Vantage partners with globally acknowledged experts and leaders and creates thought provoking content and analysis aimed at both business executives and other individuals curious to understand the background story. Tackling key business and social issues Vantage offers new perspectives and strategic insights on topics that define the world we live, work and invest in.
The full report “Going Circular: How Global Business is Embracing the Circular Economy” can be accessed here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought