Stefan Blachfellner contribution to the new edition of the Newsweek Vantage on “How Global Business is Embracing the Circular Economy”
BCSSS Managing Director, Stefan Blachfellner, contributed to the newest edition of the Newsweek Vantage, dealing with the topic “Going Circular: How Global Business is Embracing the Circular Economy”. The BCSSS was included in the Newsweek edition as a Circular Economy Systems expert organisation.
The Newsweek Vantage makes custom research the bedrock of its editorial content. Vantage partners with globally acknowledged experts and leaders and creates thought provoking content and analysis aimed at both business executives and other individuals curious to understand the background story. Tackling key business and social issues Vantage offers new perspectives and strategic insights on topics that define the world we live, work and invest in.
The full report “Going Circular: How Global Business is Embracing the Circular Economy” can be accessed here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future