Circular Economy Forum Austria of BCSSS is part of the jury of the Vitalpin Climate Investment Award
With our expertise, we contribute to the selection of innovative solutions for sustainable management in the Alpine region. BCSSS Director Karin Huber Heim, represents the Circular Economy Forum as a juror. Vitalpin KlimaInvestment is a programme organised by Vitalpin and ClimatePartner that awards funding prizes of around EUR 65,000 for innovative projects related to environmental protection.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future