Stefan Blachfellner joins the Scientific Committee of the European Union for Systemics
Stefan Blachfellner was appointed as a member of the Scientific Committee for the 10th congress of the European Union for Systemics (UES2018), 15 – 17 October 2018 in Brussels, Belgium. The conference is titled “A Systemic Vision of the Crises. From optimization to change strategy?” and will focus on the underlying logics of the visible effects of crises, which emerge in all human activities, like economy, politics, culture, education, and security, as multidimensional societal phenomenons, that cannot be reduced to immediate consequences.
Conference topics will include:
- systemic modelling of crises processes
- identification of crises types and factors
- systemic interventions on crises
- political crises and governance
- growth and development, durability and sustainability
- concept and representation of crises through various disciplines
- historical context of the emergence of the crisis concept
- adaptation and transformation
- and prevention and crises solving
The European Union for Systemics, founded in 1988, aims at promoting at European level systemic research and its applications. The EUS is a union of national learned societies. The scholarly systemic societies of each European country are entitled to join the EUS. The EUS strives to create, with its network of societies, a context conducive to the advancement of systemic systems (both its theoretical foundations, methodologies or applications) and its dissemination, promoting cross-disciplinary exchanges.
This event takes place every three years and constitutes a great moment of encounter for the European and international systemicians.
The Bertalanffy Center for the Study of Systems Science and the European Meetings on Cybernetics and Systems Research join the Network of European Systemicians for the first time, thanks to the General Chair of the conference and BCSSS member Andrée Piecq and the sincere invitation of the EUS president Gianfranco Minati. We are looking forward to the start of a fruitful collaboration.
Abonnieren Sie unseren Systems Newsletter
- Keynote auf Einladung von CIRCULAR4.0 “Der European Green Deal – Wirtschaftspotenziale für KMUs”
- Keynote auf Einladung der Energie Steiermark “Potenziale der Kreislaufwirtschaft”
- Experten-Interview mit Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slowenien zum Innovationspotenzial der Kreislaufwirtschaft für KMU
- UNIDO: Globale Konsultationen zur Kreislaufwirtschaft
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: Eine Plattform für alle Treiber und Gestalter von Innovation und dem Energiesystem der Zukunft