Newspaper article: “Systemtheorie in Bananenkisten”
The article “Systemtheorie in Bananenkisten” by Susanne Strnadl appeared in the Austrian newspaper Der Standard, dealing with the discovery of the Bertalanffy estate and ongoing research.
David Pouvreau and Manfred Drack wrote an article with the title: On the history of Ludwig von Bertalanffy’s “General Systemology”, and on its relationship to cybernetics. Part I: elements on the origins and genesis of Ludwig von Bertalanffy’s “General Systemology” It is available online. Click here.
Paper on Weiss and Bertalanffy presented at the ISSS 2006 50th annual meeting
At the ISSS 2006 (50th Annual Meeting) a paper by Drack and Apfalter was presented: Is Paul Weiss’ and Ludwig von Bertalanffy’s System Thinking still valid today?
BCSSS invited lecture: The ‘happy’ wedding of Heraclite and Cassirer
David Pouvreau (EHESS, Paris) gives a lecture on “The ‘happy’ wedding of Heraclite and Cassirer: Ludwig von Bertalanffy’s ‘General System Theory’ as neo-criticist Naturphilosophie” at the University of Vienna.
IFSR Congress, Kobe
Wolfgang Hofkirchner is a member of the Program Committee of The New Roles of Systems Sciences â€“ The First International Congress of the International Federation of Systems Research in Kobe, Japan, 14. – 19.11.2005 Hofkirchner gives a lecture on “Ludwig von Bertalanffy â€“ Forerunner of Evolutionary Systems Theory” at the…
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future