Enrique G. Herrscher. In memory of a great mind!
In the beginning of this year, sad news reached us about the passing of our esteemed colleague Prof. Enrique G. Herrscher. He passed away peacefully at his home in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on 30 December 2019, ten days after celebrating his 90th birthday on 20 December. “He was one of…
Heinz von Foerster Society president Albert Müller passes on the legacy of the systems sciences
Albert Müller, a dear Austrian colleague, co-founder and president of the Heinz von Foerster Society in Vienna, passed away unexpectly on August 6 after a short illness. Throughout his life, he was dedicated to the safekeeping and to passing on the legacy of the systems sciences. As co-editor of the…
“Systems Science for Systems Engineering”. BCSSS Scientific Council Member David Rousseau starts the year with a promising research programme.
From 20th to 22nd January 2017 our valued member of the BCSSS Scientific Council and leader of the BCSSS Research Group “Systems Science and Philosophy” David Rousseau attended the NSF (National Science Foundation) workshop “Future Directions in Engineering Design and Systems Engineering” at the Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia,…
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future