Enrique G. Herrscher. In memory of a great mind!
In the beginning of this year, sad news reached us about the passing of our esteemed colleague Prof. Enrique G. Herrscher. He passed away peacefully at his home in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on 30 December 2019, ten days after celebrating his 90th birthday on 20 December. “He was one of…
Heinz von Foerster Society president Albert Müller passes on the legacy of the systems sciences
Albert Müller, a dear Austrian colleague, co-founder and president of the Heinz von Foerster Society in Vienna, passed away unexpectly on August 6 after a short illness. Throughout his life, he was dedicated to the safekeeping and to passing on the legacy of the systems sciences. As co-editor of the…
“Systems Science for Systems Engineering”. BCSSS Scientific Council Member David Rousseau starts the year with a promising research programme.
From 20th to 22nd January 2017 our valued member of the BCSSS Scientific Council and leader of the BCSSS Research Group “Systems Science and Philosophy” David Rousseau attended the NSF (National Science Foundation) workshop “Future Directions in Engineering Design and Systems Engineering” at the Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia,…
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison