“Berliner November 2007”
The “Berliner November” is organized by, the Deutschen Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Kybernetik (GFK), the Leibniz-SozietÃ¤t, and the Gesellschaft fÃ¼r PÃ¤dagogik und Information (GPI) and takes place in Berlin from Wednesday 7.11. to Saturday 10.11.2007. Venue on Wednesday and Thursday is the Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin in room 21.03 of the main building Unter den Linden. On Friday and Saturday the conference venue is the Clubhaus der Freien UniversitÃ¤t – Berlin Goethestr. 49, 14163 Berlin-Zehlendorf. The session on “Cybernetics, evolutionary system theory and dialectics” is co-organized together with the Ernst-Bloch-Gesellschaft and the BCSSS.
Peter Fleissner presents two papers, one on a political-economic assessment of the contemporary information society and one on “New Perspectives of the Labour Theory of Value”.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future