“Berliner November 2007”
The “Berliner November” is organized by, the Deutschen Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Kybernetik (GFK), the Leibniz-SozietÃ¤t, and the Gesellschaft fÃ¼r PÃ¤dagogik und Information (GPI) and takes place in Berlin from Wednesday 7.11. to Saturday 10.11.2007. Venue on Wednesday and Thursday is the Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin in room 21.03 of the main building Unter den Linden. On Friday and Saturday the conference venue is the Clubhaus der Freien UniversitÃ¤t – Berlin Goethestr. 49, 14163 Berlin-Zehlendorf. The session on “Cybernetics, evolutionary system theory and dialectics” is co-organized together with the Ernst-Bloch-Gesellschaft and the BCSSS.
Peter Fleissner presents two papers, one on a political-economic assessment of the contemporary information society and one on “New Perspectives of the Labour Theory of Value”.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought