“Berliner November 2007”
The “Berliner November” is organized by, the Deutschen Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Kybernetik (GFK), the Leibniz-SozietÃ¤t, and the Gesellschaft fÃ¼r PÃ¤dagogik und Information (GPI) and takes place in Berlin from Wednesday 7.11. to Saturday 10.11.2007. Venue on Wednesday and Thursday is the Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin in room 21.03 of the main building Unter den Linden. On Friday and Saturday the conference venue is the Clubhaus der Freien UniversitÃ¤t – Berlin Goethestr. 49, 14163 Berlin-Zehlendorf. The session on “Cybernetics, evolutionary system theory and dialectics” is co-organized together with the Ernst-Bloch-Gesellschaft and the BCSSS.
Peter Fleissner presents two papers, one on a political-economic assessment of the contemporary information society and one on “New Perspectives of the Labour Theory of Value”.
For further information please see the programme or contact Wolfgang Hofkirchner.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future