New edition of Bertalanffy’s “General System Theory”
George Braziller published a new edition of Ludwig von Bertalanffy’s “General System Theory” (GST) – a collection of publications representative for the life work of the father of a new approach to the understanding of the world and of a new practice for intervening in the world. That publication is an indication for the lasting and even recently increased interest of the public in the foundations of GST that ushered in a paradigm shift. The Bertalanffy Center was asked to provide an up-to-date foreword.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future