New edition of Bertalanffy’s “General System Theory”
George Braziller published a new edition of Ludwig von Bertalanffy’s “General System Theory” (GST) – a collection of publications representative for the life work of the father of a new approach to the understanding of the world and of a new practice for intervening in the world. That publication is an indication for the lasting and even recently increased interest of the public in the foundations of GST that ushered in a paradigm shift. The Bertalanffy Center was asked to provide an up-to-date foreword.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought