Cooperation with “The European Master Programme in System Dynamics”. Erasmus Mundus student Monika Pichler visits the BCSSS
This spring Monika Pichler is guest student at the BCSSS to work on her Master thesis.
We are very glad to support her with her resarch, Monika is Erasmus Mundus student and takes part in The European Master Programme in System Dynamics (EMSD), a new BCSSS Cooperation Partner.
The EMSD is specifically designed for students who are interested in learning how to initiate strategic change in organizations and gives the students the opportunity to travel between four collaborating universities:
Monika is well on track, we are happy about this promising international junior project!
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future