David Rousseau connects with European, Middle-Eastern and African communitites at INCOSE EMEA Sector Systems Engineering Conference in Berlin, Germany
Following his active engagement with the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) throughout 2018, BCSSS Scientific Council Member David Rousseau concluded the year by participating at EMEASEC from November 5 to 7 in Berlin, Germany, the regional conference of the EMEA Group which connects Europe, Middle-East and Africa. The visit follows his strong contributions at the beginning of the year in Florida as well as the Annual Symposium in Washington, DC in July.
With his presentation “Systems Engineering of the Future: the Systems Science Perspective”, he continued to build on his vision of an integrated field of systems science, complexity science and systems engineering.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison