David Rousseau connects with European, Middle-Eastern and African communitites at INCOSE EMEA Sector Systems Engineering Conference in Berlin, Germany
Following his active engagement with the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) throughout 2018, BCSSS Scientific Council Member David Rousseau concluded the year by participating at EMEASEC from November 5 to 7 in Berlin, Germany, the regional conference of the EMEA Group which connects Europe, Middle-East and Africa. The visit follows his strong contributions at the beginning of the year in Florida as well as the Annual Symposium in Washington, DC in July.
With his presentation “Systems Engineering of the Future: the Systems Science Perspective”, he continued to build on his vision of an integrated field of systems science, complexity science and systems engineering.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future