Ladeja Godina Košir speaks at the World Circular Economy Forum 2019
From 3-5 of June, BCSSS Research Group leader Ladeja Godina Košir was invited as a speaker to the World Circular Economy Forum 2019 (WCEF) in Helsinki, Finland.
The WCEF invited key circular economy experts and changemakers around the globe to come together and to jumpstart the transition that will be leading to a new era of circular economy.
Košir’s presentation on Circular Economy Roadmaps can be viewed on the WCEF website. This event was only one of a series of important occasions that BCSSS research group leaders Košir and Huber-Heim attended in 2019. Visit the Circular Economy Systems webpage to learn more about their intensive efforts to build up both the young research group at the BCSSS as well as to develop national hubs to prepare for more international collaboration.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future