Register to join the Circular Economy Conference for the Alps Adriatic region
The Slovenian Economic Assoication invites to a Circular Economy Conference for the Alps Adriatic region on February 5, where BCSSS Research Group leader Ladeja Godina Košir will hold a keynote on success factors for pioneers in the circular economy.
The event is set at the beautiful Klopeiner lake in St. Kanzian, Austria and is organized as part of the Interreg-Projekts Connect SME Plus. Among the distinguished guests and speakers are Benjamin Wakounig, president of the Slovenian Economic Association in Carinthia, Austria; Jürgen Mandl, president of the Chamber of Commerce Carinthia; Peter Jožef Česnik, minister for Slovenes abroad; and Olga Voglauer – parliamentary representative of the Green Party in Austria.
Beside these transnational political leaders, several private sector representatives will be present and lead four different panels. Panel topics range from great challenges and solutions of the circular economy, waste management, the potential of synthetic materials up to social responsibility. As a very practically and forwardthinking conclusion of the event, the conference fosters B2B conversations and dedicates all of the afternoon to meaningful networking only.
Register now to join the conversation! Registration for the B2B conversations is open until February 4!
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought