“Homo informaticus” expert talk at Hanns-Seidel-Stiftung in Munich
On Tuesday, 15 March 2016, the Bavarian Hanns Seidel Stiftung hosts expert talks on the conception of man in the information society. After serving on the programme committees of interdisciplinary conferences at the University of Vienna that discussed several conceptions like “homo economicus” or “homo ecologicus”, Felix Tretter is to give the introductory talk at the Akademie für Politik und Zeitgeschehen in München on “homo informaticus” – that conception that correlates with the Janus-faced Information and Communication Technologies of our time. “Homo informaticus” was already the title of a track Tretter organised on the ISIS Summit Vienna 2015. In that talk, Tretter will connect to Ludwig von Bertalanffy’s late book on Robots, Men, and Minds.
The talks are in German.
Please find the programme here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future