“Homo informaticus” expert talk at Hanns-Seidel-Stiftung in Munich
On Tuesday, 15 March 2016, the Bavarian Hanns Seidel Stiftung hosts expert talks on the conception of man in the information society. After serving on the programme committees of interdisciplinary conferences at the University of Vienna that discussed several conceptions like “homo economicus” or “homo ecologicus”, Felix Tretter is to give the introductory talk at the Akademie für Politik und Zeitgeschehen in München on “homo informaticus” – that conception that correlates with the Janus-faced Information and Communication Technologies of our time. “Homo informaticus” was already the title of a track Tretter organised on the ISIS Summit Vienna 2015. In that talk, Tretter will connect to Ludwig von Bertalanffy’s late book on Robots, Men, and Minds.
The talks are in German.
Please find the programme here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought