General Systems Theory & McLuhan. Ernest A. Hakanen visits the BCSSS
Next April the Bertalanffy Center welcomes Ernest A. Hakanen, PhD, Professor of Communication at the Graduate Faculty of Communication, Culture and Media,
Drexel University, Philadelphia.
His current research focuses on the relationship between General Systems Theory
and McLuhan’s Media Theories as well as his Legacy Theories, such as Media Ecology
We are looking forward to his attendance and his exciting project.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future
advances artificial intelligence bcsss biology blachfellner book bookseries bunge business challenges civilisation cognitive communication computer crossroads design economics efficiency engineering global information innovation linguistics management measuring optics organisation physics quantum response responsibility science society sociology success summit symposium system systems technology trappl university vienna wallner zeilinger