Imaginaries of Cyber Futures on the testbed of Information Ethics
Tomáš Sigmund from the University of Economics Prague and Wolfgang Hofkirchner hold together a course module at the Vienna University of Technology. The module on Designing technosocial systems focuses in the summer semester 2017 besides systems approaches and systemic approaches to information, information technologies and information society on information ethics and future imaginaries of the trans- and post humanism movement.
These courses are part of activities carried out within the project “Systems approaches to information ethics” and partly supported by the staff mobility programme of the EU and the Department of Systems Analysis at the University of Economics Prague.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought