BCSSS Circular Economy Systems team contributes to the Academy for Circular Economy in Belgrade
BCSSS Research leaders Ladeja Godina Košir, Karin Huber-Heim and Stefan Blachfellner have been invited to contribute to the co-design of the ACE Circular Economy Academy in Belgrade, Serbia, after the successful 4th Circular Change conference in May 2019 in Slovenia.
Together the set the tone and opened the Academy with a two day workshop on October 4th and 5th, focusing on Systems Thinking in Pratice, the UN Sustainability Goals for Businesses and the Circular Economy as one of the answers to the complex challenges of our time. Participants experienced – walking the talk – true collaboration, inclusive leadership and systems thinking in practice. In addition to learning the basics of systems science and systems thinking approaches, participants defined several working groups for the academy, as well as started to map their circular journeys.
The Academy for Circular Economy for SMEs – ACE 2.0 was brought forward by entrepreneur and circular economy pioneer Milan Veselinov in collaboration with Climate KIC and the Serbian Government. It brings students, mostly coming from the private sector, to a journey through a well selected program of most relevant topics to start and strenghten circular business models, processes and innovation eco-systems, with the Bertlanaffy Center for the Study of Systems Science and Circular Change leading the module on Systems thinking for the Circular Economy.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought