Waste prevention programme 2022: Participation in the first BMK stakeholder workshop
As part of the Stakeholder Dialogue, Circular Economy Forum Austria of BCSSS was participating with representatives of various interest groups in several workshops on joint measures for the reduction and prevention of waste by 2028 with ministry representatives. The first meeting of the AVP2022 on 8 April dealt with an update of measures in various thematic areas (construction, operations, plastics, food and textiles).
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future