Several BCSSS members have been invited to the Systemic Inquiry on Governing the Anthropocene. Cybersystemic Possibilities?
The Systemic Inquiry ‘Governing the Anthropocene. Cybersystemic Possibilities?’ was held at Herrenhausen Palace, Hanover from 30-31st July 2015.
Stefan Blachfellner (BCSSS Managing Director and IFSR Vice President), David Rousseau (BCSSS Scientific Council Member), Felix Tretter (BCSS Fellow), Thomas Wallner (BCSSS Board Member), and Liss C. Werner (BCSSS Research Group Leader) have been identified and invited as thought leaders in the field to attend and contribute to the Systemic Inquiry sponsored by the Volkswagen foundation.
For detailed information about the Inquiry, its´s framing, process, and outcomes, please visit the Blog of the Systemic Inquiry, which will be updated regularly.
Our BCSSS PhD scholar Asminia Koukou and BCSSS guest students Lin Bi from China, Markus Arzberger from Austria, and Annette Grathoff from Germany have been selected to attend the PhD summer school sponsored by the Volkswagen foundation and conducted by WINS, the Berlin Workshop in Institutional Analysis of Social-Ecolgical Systems in cooperation with the Humboldt University and the International Society for the Systems Sciences (ISSS) and it´s 2015 president, Prof. Ray Ison.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future