Several BCSSS members have been invited to the Systemic Inquiry on Governing the Anthropocene. Cybersystemic Possibilities?
The Systemic Inquiry ‘Governing the Anthropocene. Cybersystemic Possibilities?’ was held at Herrenhausen Palace, Hanover from 30-31st July 2015.
Stefan Blachfellner (BCSSS Managing Director and IFSR Vice President), David Rousseau (BCSSS Scientific Council Member), Felix Tretter (BCSS Fellow), Thomas Wallner (BCSSS Board Member), and Liss C. Werner (BCSSS Research Group Leader) have been identified and invited as thought leaders in the field to attend and contribute to the Systemic Inquiry sponsored by the Volkswagen foundation.
For detailed information about the Inquiry, its´s framing, process, and outcomes, please visit the Blog of the Systemic Inquiry, which will be updated regularly.
Our BCSSS PhD scholar Asminia Koukou and BCSSS guest students Lin Bi from China, Markus Arzberger from Austria, and Annette Grathoff from Germany have been selected to attend the PhD summer school sponsored by the Volkswagen foundation and conducted by WINS, the Berlin Workshop in Institutional Analysis of Social-Ecolgical Systems in cooperation with the Humboldt University and the International Society for the Systems Sciences (ISSS) and it´s 2015 president, Prof. Ray Ison.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought