Call for papers! IRDO 2020, Maribor. Personal and Social Responsibility for Sustainable Future
Call for papers!
15th IRDO International Science and Business Conference
4 – 5 June 2020
Social Responsibility and current Challenges 2020:
PERSONAL AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
IRDO – Institute for the Development of Social Responsibility, in cooperation with the University of Maribor invite scientists, managers, experts in various fields, department heads, teachers at universities and other educational organizations, researchers, business leaders, governmental and non-governmental organizations, students, youth workers, youth organizations, opinion makers and others to participate at IRDO 2020.
The topics of the conference are divided into four thematic areas:
- Personal responsibility – responsibility of oneself as part of society
- Corporate social responsibility
- Sustainable future for society and the environment
- Youth, seniority and social responsibility
The common thread of all topics is to find a balance in the relationship to the environment, society and to creation and consumption. Of particular importance is the responsible management of the development of society and individuals in the light of the EU Green Agreement and the 2030 Agenda:
Let’s change the world with the 17 Sustainable Development Goals adopted in 2015 by the United Nations.
Following the successful involvement by Ladeja Godina Košir and Karin Huber-Heim, leaders of the BCSSS Research Group Circular Economy Systems, during the 4th International Circular Change Conference 2019 in Maribor, the BCSSS is looking forward to a further promising cooperation in Maribor with this year’s IRDO 2020.
This event will strengthen the strong focus of the BCSSS on circular economy that was set in collaboration with Stefan Blachfellner, Managing Director of the BCSSS and Secretary General (former Vice President) of the International Federation for Systems Research (IFSR).
Blachfellner is international member of the IRDO 2020 conference program board as well.
We are very glad about the invitation and the opportunity to support the ‘circular community’ in this context. Also because of our longstanding friendship with the Head of the IRDO Expert committee and Head of the IRDO Scientific-research centre board Matjaž Mulej, Prof. Emeritus, University of Maribor, IRDO Institute for the Development of Social Responsibility.
Over the years we worked together time and again and fortunately Mulej published in our book series ‘Systems’, too.
Save the date & submit your scientific, professional and business contributions on the topic of Personal and Social Responsibility for a sustainable future by 25 March 2020
Further information of the CALL
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future